Hi everyone! It's time for this year's trivia challenge! I promise to make it easy on you guys, the questions shouldn't be difficult to figure out at all.
Here's how this is going to work: You will have to answer to a series of bookish questions. Some I'm sure you'll know right away, and the others will be easy enough to Google. Each question will get you an entry in the Rafflecopter. All you have to do is write down the correct answer under the right number and you're all set.
Oh, and you absolutely have to have fun. That is a requirement.
As for the prize, the winner will get to choose one book mentioned in this challenge, from The Book Depository. The contest is, of course, international.
1. In Written in Red and Murder of Crows by Anne Bishop, Meg Corbyn is a (name the type of supernatural being).
2. In Black Ice by Becca Fitzpatrick, Britt is torn between (name both boys).
3. In Trial by Fire by Josephine Angelini, the other version of Lily is named...
4. In The Immortal Crown by Richelle Mead, dr Justin March has two (name the animal) living inside his head.
5. In Prisoner of Night and Fog by Anne Blankman, Gretchen's best friend is (name historical figure).
6. In Indexing by Seanan McGuire, the ATI Management Bureau exists to defend the world from...