If you are an author or a publisher and would like to see your book reviewed on this site, feel free to contact me (Maja) using the link provided on the sidebar or any of the options on the contact page.
While I'm happy to consider every review request I receive, in order to save us both some time, please keep in mind the following:
- I usually review young adult and adult speculative fiction, although I sometimes accept contemporary fiction as well.
- I am not interested in reviewing non-fiction, self-help books, religious fiction, children's or middle grade books, erotic romance or graphic novels.
- Your request should always include: cover image, a brief synopsis, link to your book page on GoodReads or Amazon and the release date. If your book is part of a series, a (tentative) release schedule for the remaining installments would be appreciated.
- I only reply to review requests I'm willing to accept - anything else is simply too time-consuming.
- I am currently not accepting books by self-published authors I haven't worked with in the past. This may change eventually so feel free to check back in a few months.
- I accept physical copies as well as e-books in mobi format, audiobooks or widget invites via Netgalley.
- I live in Europe, so please don't offer me physical copies unless you're willing to mail them to Croatia.
I will review your book as fairly and honestly as possible. My opinion is my own and cannot be influenced, although I will warn you in advance if the review is particularly negative.
I reserve the right not to review your book even after accepting it. This happens rarely, but it does happen when I dislike a book too much to finish or review it.
I don't do cover reveals, but I love participating in blog tours, doing author interviews, guest posts or other promotional activities.
Lisa is currently not accepting review requests.