Today, I'm opening my week of Something Wicked Returns. I hope you'll enjoy the posts I've prepared for you. I'm looking forward to hearing your thoughts during the upcoming week.
For today, I've put together the...
Here's how this is going to work: You will have to answer a series of bookish questions. Some I'm sure you'll know the answer to right away, and the others will be easy enough to Google. Each question will get you another entry in the Rafflecopter. All you have to do is write down the correct answer under the right number and you're all set.
Oh, and you absolutely have to have fun.
As for the prize, the winner will get to choose one book mentioned in this challenge, from The Book Depository. The contest is, of course, international.
Here are your questions:
1. In Death and the Girl Next Door by Darynda Jones, Lorelei is shocked to find out that Cameron Lusk, a loner from her school, is in fact a (name his species) sent to protect her.
2. At the beginning of Gameboard of the Gods by Richelle Mead, Dr. Justin March is living in exile in (name the country).
3. In Downside Ghosts series by Stacia Kane, Chess has a tattoo of a (insert word) on her stomach.
4. In Outpost and Horde by Ann Aguirre, what is the name of the town that took in Deuce, Fade, Stalker and Tegan?
5. In The Chaos of Stars by Kiersten White, Isadora is the daughter of which two Egyptian gods?
6. In the Elemental series by Brigid Kemmerer, which of the Merrick brothers controls fire?
7. In Moon Called by Patricia Briggs, what is the name of the Marrok, the man who rules all North American werewolves?
Good luck, everyone!
a Rafflecopter giveaway